You may not post or sell anything that is sanctioned and/or prohibited by a federal, state or local law in your country or jurisdiction, and in addition to that - due to the fact that we are a global marketplace - also the soliciting, selling or posting of products which may be prohibited and/or restricted in any foreign market you target.
Any violation of this policy will result in the notification to relevant government authorities.
Besides such activity will get your account blocked indefinitely.
YOU MUST NOT LIST THE FOLLOWING, UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE:
THIS LIST OF SANCTIONED PRODUCTS IS NOT INTENDED TO BE FINITE.
YOU, AS THE SELLER/SOLICITOR, ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING SURE THAT YOU ARE NOT POSTING A PRODUCT THAT IS PROHIBITED/RESTRICTED BY LAW IN ANY JURISDICTION
THESE INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Products that facilitate illegal activities
- Stocks, bonds, investment interests, and other securities
- Pornographic materials or items that are sexual in nature
- Products that are racially, religiously or ethnically insulting and may thus promote hate crimes, and racial or religious intolerance
- Giveaways, lotteries, contests
PROHIBITED AND CONTROLLED PRODUCTS:
ILLEGAL DRUGS, PRECURSORS AND DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
- The sale of narcotics, tranquilizers, psychotropic drugs, natural drugs, synthetic drugs, steroids and any other controlled substances (including all drugs listed in Schedules I, II, III, IV or V of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act, 21 U.S.C. 801 et seq.). - Drug precursor chemicals (such as those listed in the Convention on Psychotropic Substances of 1971)
- Drug paraphernalia, including all peoducts that are primarily intended or designed for use in manufacturing, concealing, or using a controlled substance. Such products include, but are not limited to those items used for the ingestion of illicit substances, including pipes such as water pipes, carburetor pipes, chamber pipes, ice pipes, bongs among others.
- The sale of packagings that may be used to hold controlled substances, materials conducive to smuggling, storing, trafficking, transporting and manufacturing illicit drugs (e.g. marijuana grow lights), publications and other media providing information related to the production of illicit drugs and any other controlled substance as listed (but not limited to) in this document.
FLAMMABLE, EXPLOSIVE AND HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS (THOSE ESPECIALLY INCLUDE CHEMICALS AND SUBSTANCES WHERE A NATIONAL PERMIT PRIOR IMPORT; PROCUREMENT; TRANSPORT; STORING; OWNERSHIP TRANSFER AND PROCESSING MUST BE OBTAINED)
- Explosives related ignition and detonation equipment
- Radioactive substances, toxic and poisonous chemicals
- Hazardous or dangerous materials (such as the categories of dangerous goods as defined under the International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code)
- Ozone damaging chemicals
- Fireworks, firecrackers and derivative products
FIREARMS AND AMMUNITIONS
- Any service, instruction, process, or aid for producing any biological, chemical, or nuclear weapons, or other Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) or known associated agents is strictly prohibited by international law and accordingly prohibited on our marketplace
- Posting of, offering for sale, or offering for purchase of any arms, munitions, military ordnance, weapons (including explosive weapons), and/or any related parts and components (whether integral or otherwise) is strictly prohibited
- The posting, offering for sale, or offering of purchase of replica, "look-alike” or imitation firearms, and/or any related parts and components (whether integral or otherwise). This prohibition covers such products as air guns, BB guns, paintball guns, harpoons, spear guns and other weapons that may discharge/launch/fire a projectile containing any gas, chemical, or explosive substance
- The posting, offering for sale, or offering of purchase of weapons that can incapacitate or cause serious physical harm to others (e.g. stun guns, cold weapons of all sorts)
- While listing of most knives and other cutting instruments is permitted, switchblade knives, gravity knifes, knuckledusters (bladed or not), bladed handheld devices, and disguised knives are prohibited. We may decide on our sole discretion which knives we may choose to list, delist and relist.
GOVERNMENT, LAW ENFORCEMENT AND MILITARY ISSUED PRODUCTS
- Clothes or identification that claim to be, or appear similar to, official government uniforms from any jurisdiction
- Law enforcement badges or official law enforcement equipment from any public authority, including badges issued by the government of any country
- Military decorations, medals and awards, in addition to products with substantially similar designs
- Police uniforms, police insignia and police vehicles may not be posted unless they are obsolete and in no way resemble current issue police uniforms, police insignia and police vehicles. This fact must be clearly stated within the posting description
- Any piece of clothing or identification related to transportation business with obvious state authority appearance, including but not limited to, commercial airline pilots, flight attendants, airport service employees, railway employees, seaport/riverport employees, mass-transit security employees. Vintage clothing related to commercial airlines or other mass-transit may be listed provided that the description clearly states that the product is no longer in use and does not resemble any current uniform.
- Manuals or other materials related to commercial transportation, including safety manuals published by commercial airlines and entities operating subways, trains, seaports, riverports or buses. Such items may only be listed if the description clearly states that the material is obsolete and no longer in use.
- Any official, internal, classified or non-public documents
DRUGS USED FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES
- The solicitation/listing/sale of prescription drugs, psychotropic drugs and as well as narcotics
- The solicitation/ listing or sale of orally administered or ingested sexual enhancement foods and supplements
- Prescription veterinary drug
- The posting or sale of pornography
- Products depicting or which are being suggestive of bestiality, rape, incest or sex with graphic violence or degradation, sex involving minors will immediately be reported and evidence forwarded to the relevant governmental institutions
- While sex toys and related products are allowed to be listed, product descriptions should not include sexually explicit images
DEVICES AND/OR SOFTWARE FOR ILLEGAL INFORMATION/DATA/STREAM/SIGNAL ACCESS
- Descramblers and other items that may be used to get illegal access to TV streaming (such as satellite and cable TV), internet access, phone, computer data or other protected, restricted, or premium services
- Stating the item is for educational or test purposes will not legitimize a product that is otherwise inappropriate. Some examples of items which are not permitted include smart cards and card programmers, descramblers, DSS emulators and hacking software
- In addition to that, tutorials which may help to descramble or gain access to cable or satellite TV programming or other services without authorization or payment
- Devices designed to intentionally alter, block, jam or interfere with radio communications, such as cellular and personal communication services, police radar, global positioning systems (GPS) and wireless networking services (Wi-Fi)
- The listing or sale of spy equipment and devices used for interception of wire, oral and electronic communications
- Bank card readers and “skimmers”
- Any other not mentioned above circumvention devices and software, which obviously are not legal in many jurisdictions also are not allowed to be listed/solicited/sold on our marketplace
Listings claiming to provide governmental services and related products.
These are, but not limited to:
- Official government-issued identification documents, such as birth certificates, driving licenses, passports and visas
- Completed applications for the abovementioned documents
- Any materials, equipment or processes designed for use in the production of government-issued identification documents (such as driving license holograms, passport booklets)
- The offering for sale or purchase of textile quota
- The listing or sale of any form of invoices or receipts (including blank, pre-filled, or value added invoices or receipts)
- Listings that offer financial services, including money transfers, issuing bank guarantees and letters of credit, loans, fundraising and funding for person investment purposes, among others
- Listings for the sole purpose of collecting user information or raising money
- Listings that offer medical or healthcare services, including services for medical treatment, rehabilitation, vaccination, health checks, psychological counseling, dietetics, plastic surgery and massage
- The posting or sale of bulk email or mailing lists that contain personally identifiable information including names, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers and email addresses, is strictly prohibited. Also prohibited are software or other tools which are designed or used to send unsolicited commercial email
- Job postings
- Personal and non-business information is not meant to be posted on our marketplace
COLLECTIONS, ARTIFACTS AND PRECIOUS METALS
The sale and purchase of currency, coins, banknotes, stocks, bonds, money orders, credit and debit cards, investment interest as well as the equipment and materials used to produce such items. Users are only allowed to use our own token to pay for listing their products. Trading cryptocurrencies, offering of those and/or listings are strictly prohibited. On our marketplace users also aren`t allowed to offer our token in exchange for anything: these are, among others, other cryptotokens, fiat money, checks, assets, commodities.
- Reproductions or replicas of coins as collectible items must be clearly marked with the word "COPY", "REPRODUCTION" or "REPLICA" and comply with all relevant national laws
- Listings that offer the sale or buying of gold, silver and other precious metals (not including jewelry) are prohibited
- Uncut, unpolished gems as well as diamonds and “conflict minerals” originating from non-compliant countries, such as so-called blood diamonds, may not be listed
- Artifacts, cultural relics, historical grave markers, and related items
HUMAN BODY PARTS AND REMAINS AS WELL AS PROTECTED ANIMALS AND PLANTS
The listing of human body parts and remains. Examples of such prohibited items include, but are not limited to: organs, bones, blood, sperm, and eggs. Items made of human hair, such as wigs for commercial uses, are permitted.
The listing or sale of any species (including any animal parts such as pelt, skin, organs, teeth, claws, shells, bones, tusks, ivory; logs, roots etc) protected by the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES) or any other local law or regulation.
The listing or sale of products made with any part of and/or containing any ingredient derived from sharks or marine mammals.
The listing or sale of products made from cats, dogs and bears, as well as any processing equipment.
ANY MATERIAL AND INFORMATION WHICH MAY BE USED TO UNDERMINE THE NATIONAL SECURITY OF A COUNTRY
- Any publications and other media containing state secrets or information detrimental to national security or public order
- Any information supporting or advocating infringement of national sovereignty, terrorist organizations or discrimination on grounds of race, sex, or religion
- The posting of tobacco products, including but not limited to cigars, cigarettes, cigarette tobacco, pipe tobacco, hookah tobacco, chewing tobacco and tobacco leaf
- The posting of electronic cigarettes and accessories is permitted, however nicotine and other liquids (e-liquids) for use in electronic cigarettes is forbidden
SANCTIONED AND PROHIBITED PRODUCTS/SERVICES
These are among others products prohibited by laws, regulations, sanctions and trade restrictions in any relevant country or jurisdiction worldwide.
The listing or sale of petroleum, petroleum products and petrochemical products originating in the Islamic Republic of Iran and other countries, companies and individuals on US and EU sanction lists. These include also all other products and services from countries/companies/individuals under US ans EU sanctions.
The listing or sale of crude oil by sellers and buyers located in mainland China is prohibited.
OTHER LISTING PROHIBITIONS
The listing/sale of any products containing harmful substances (e.g. toys containing lead paint)
Automotive airbags are expressly forbidden due to containing explosive materials.
- Used underwear may not be listed or sold on our marketplace. Other used clothing may be listed, so long as the clothing has been thoroughly cleaned. Postings that contain inappropriate or extraneous descriptions will be removed.
- The listing or sale of used cosmetics
Contracts and tickets
You are responsible for ensuring that your transaction is lawful and not in violation of any contractual obligation. We do not audit your private contractual obligations, thus you have to take care of complying without relying on us.
The posting or sale of stolen property is strictly forbidden on our marketplace. Stolen property includes items taken from private individuals, as well as property taken without authorization from companies or governments.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (IPR) PROTECTION POLICY
Faces, names, signatures, logos, brandings
Items containing the likeness, image, name, or signature of another person are prohibited, unless the products were made or authorized by the person whose likeness, image, name or signature has been used. Documents supporting such proof have to be provided, such as a certificate of authorization.
Copies and counterfeit products
Listing of counterfeits, non-licensed replicas, or unauthorized items, such as counterfeit designer garments, watches, handbags, sunglasses etc.
Academic software, digital teaching materials:
Academic software is software offered at discounted prices to students, teachers, and employees of accredited learning institutions, is allowed to be listed only if the seller can provide a licence allowing him to do so.
"OEM" or "bundled" copies of software shouldn’t be listed on our marketplace unless you are selling it combined with computer hardware, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), or bundled software.
OEM software licenses usually prohibit the purchaser from reselling the software without the computer or, in some cases, without any computer hardware.
UNAUTHORIZED COPIES OF OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The listing or sale of unauthorized (pirated, duplicated, backup, bootleg, etc.) copies of software programs, video games, music albums, movies, television programs, digitalized books, graphics, photographs or other protected works must not be listed on our marketplace.